System Software Avionic Engineer (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as System Software Avionic Engineer (m/f/d/i) !
You are part of the system engineering team in the field of electronic equipment for safety critical applications and support the entire development, from conceptual design to manufacturing of embedded real-time flight systems. You are responsible for the system relevant validation, verification and specification according to the industrial aviation and aerospace standards (ARP4754, RTCA/DO178, RTCADO254, RTCA/DO160). As the central contact person for internal and external teams and the respective customer, you track and coordinate the projects and be responsible for the management of external audits.
- University degree in the field of software, electrical engineering, computer science or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field of system engineering and product development regarding the international aerospace and industrial standards ARP4754 and ARP4761
- Verification, validation and specification of system and product requirements
- Several years of experience in software development regarding RTCA/DO-178B (Level A to Level D), RTCA/DO254 and RTCA/DO160
- Fluency in English is required
- German language skills are desirable
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL Team
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in shaping your career.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary in accordance with the collective agreement/ or above the collective agreement
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Referral and employee recruitment incentive programs
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest standard.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team