Solution Architect (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as a Solution Architect (m/f/d/i) !
As a solution architect in the field of electronic security, you are responsible for optimizing innovative and standardized products in the areas of access control, video systems, hazard detection systems and fire alarm technology. In cooperation with the purchasing department, you will be responsible for monitoring the lifecycle processes of the system components (phasing in, phasing out and release management) and for the proper standardization of the solution concepts in the course of the technical design of the security systems. In addition, you take customer requirements and create technical solution proposals in consultation with the planning department. You will conduct regular product training programs in the team and ensure structured filing and updating of all relevant data in the field of safety engineering.
- Completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or comparable
- Several years of experience in the field of planning and setting up security technology are desirable
- Sound knowledge of network technology standards (video technology, hazard detection systems and similar)
- Strong customer and service orientation are desirable
- Analytical and independent work and a team-oriented approach to work
- Fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL Team
We are happy to support your further, individual career steps !
What we offer:
- Interesting career options in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs
- Team events
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team