Software Architect for Embedded Systems (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as Software Architect for Embedded Systems (m/f/d/i) !
You are responsible for the full support of software system architectures. You develop and define software-relevant hardware requirements and organize the technical implementation within your projects. You will also be responsible for introducing and monitoring new quality guidelines and standards with regard to new software designs for system components and the associated modules. As the first contact person in your project organization, you are responsible for configuring the development environment for the respective developers as well as for troubleshooting within the software and hardware.
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, computer science or comparable
- Several years of experience in software development and very good knowledge within embedded systems in C/C++ and AUTOSAR
- Very good knowledge with software components, real-time operating systems as well as with development, test and integration processes
- Profound knowledge in the use of CAN tools and emulator/debugger
- Very good knowledge of German and English is required
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in shaping your career.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary in accordance with the collective agreement/ or above the collective agreement
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Referral and employee recruitment incentive programs
- Eine enge, transparente und vertrauensvolle Zusammenarbeit ist unser höchster Anspruch.
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest standard.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team