Powertrain Function Developer (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as Powertrain Function Developer (m/f/d/i) !
As a function developer you will be responsible for the powertrain according to the V-model, from requirements and function architecture to function specification and modeling of the commissioning in the vehicle. Furthermore you are responsible for the creation of functional safety concepts as well as the work according to parts list systems. Last but not least, your profile is rounded off by processing according to issue analysis.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- Knowledge of model-based function or SW development according to V-Model is desirable
- Experience in requirements-based development is desired
- A team-oriented approach to work is a prerequisite
- Fluent German and English in written and spoken language
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in shaping your career.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting work environment with a variety of career opportunities
- A salary in line with or above the collective wage agreement
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs for recommendation and employee recruitment
A close, transparent and trustful cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team