Hardware Developer (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as hardware developer (m/f/d/i) !
You are responsible for the conception and the elaboration of electronic assemblies, measuring devices, sensors and production plants. You are also familiar with the areas of development and the associated simulation scopes. You are equally responsible for the implementation of special firmware and the associated design, as well as for the optimization and qualification of the required hardware. The detailed and professional documentation of tolerance, stress and reliability analyses rounds off your area of responsibility.
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, information technology, communications engineering or comparable training with relevant professional experience
- Very good knowledge in the field of signal processing
- Professional handling of the programming languages C or C++
- Good understanding and know-how of common layout tools (preferably Altium)
- First experiences in the area of embedded Linux would be desirable
- Fluent German and English skills desirable
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team!
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in your career development.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs for recommendation and recruitment
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team