Electrical Design Engineer (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as an Electrical Designer Engineer (m/f/d/i) !
As a designer in the field of electronics you are responsible for the design, construction and documentation of circuit diagrams for special machines. You create the documentation according to the applicable standard guidelines (DIN-VDE) and coordinate it with the respective internal and external interfaces. You independently develop solutions and concepts for the customer and maintain the internal SAP system. You will also support the production department during assembly and commissioning and will supervise all prototypes until they are ready for mass production. The economic as well as technical improvements of already existing systems complete your area of responsibility.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or comparable technical training with relevant professional experience
- Several years of experience in the field of electrical design (Eplan P8 / ELCAD or comparable) as well as the design of circuit diagrams (CAD parts lists)
- Experience in working with SAP and the Microsoft Office environment
- Good knowledge of VDE and DIN EN standards is desirable
- Experience in dealing with customers and an independent and efficient way of working
- Fluent German and English
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in shaping your career.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs for recommendation and recruitment
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team