Development Engineer E-Drives (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as Development Engineer E-Drives (m/f/d/i) !
In your new position as Development Engineer in the area of e-drives, you will be responsible for the development of the new high-voltage interface for auxiliary drives and body assemblies. In doing so, you will coordinate all assemblies, consisting of hardware and software components, in consultation with the respective specialist departments and external partners, from the definition of requirements through to series production readiness. Consequently, you are also responsible for ensuring the availability of prototypes throughout all project phases as well as for the documentation and construction of the prototypes.
- Completed studies in the area of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable
- Profound knowledge with designing assemblies with Catia V5
- Experience in the development of electrical/mechatronic components as well as in the field of automotive engineering and project management is desirable
- Analytical, independent and team-oriented work is a prerequisite
- Fluent German and good command of written and spoken English
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in shaping your career.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting work environment with diverse career opportunities
- A salary in accordance with the collective agreement/ or above the collective agreement
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions
- Referral and employee recruitment incentive programs
A close, transparent and trustful cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team