Validation Engineer Chassis-Systems (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as Validation Engineer Chassis Systems (m/f/d/i) !
Your responsibilities will include the commissioning and troubleshooting of mechatronic systems on the complete vehicle, especially for brakes and chassis control. Furthermore, you will regularly carry out software and parameter updates on test vehicles and will also be significantly responsible for homologation measurements and specifications according to application and function verification.
- Completed studies in mechatronics, automotive engineering or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the field of commercial vehicle technology (chassis, suspension, steering, ADAS systems) are desirable
- Very good experience with measurement and evaluation software (CANalyser, Diadem)
- User knowledge of common application tools (CANape, Control Desk, Indigo
- Class CE and D driver's license as well as high-voltage qualification for motor vehicles is a plus
- Fluent German and English, both written and spoken
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in shaping your career.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting work environment with a variety of career opportunities
- A salary in line with or above the collective wage agreement
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions
- Bonus programs
- Team events
A close, transparent and trustful cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team