System Engineer EGSE (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as a System Engineer EGSE (m/f/d/i) !
As a member of your team, within an international and agile structured environment, you are responsible for the support of the overall IT Infrastructure for Assembly, Integration and Testing (AIT) activities. Furthermore, you provide IT specific requirements for projects and offer IT technical support to the AIT staff. You will be the contact person for the supplier regarding the development of the IT infrastructure, the verification and acceptance phases. Your areas of responsibility will also be the administration, maintenance of the central IT infrastructure and the creation of documentation and training materials.
- University degree in the field of information technology, computer science or similar
- Several years of experience in the field of network security (e.g. LAN, WAN, Firewalls)
- Solid knowledge regarding virtualization (Server and Desktops)
- Service and customer-oriented way of working is a must
- Experience with Central Checkout System (CCS) like CCS5 is beneficial
- Solide Kenntnisse in Skripting/Programmiersprachen und Datenbanken
- Fluent English language skills are essential
- German language skills are beneficial
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL Team
We are happy to support your further, individual career steps !
What we offer:
- Interesting career options in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs
- Team events
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team