SPS Programmer (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as SPS Programmer (m/f/d/i) !
You are responsible for programming and developing complex software programs for control systems. In addition, you are responsible for the adaptation and connection to the corresponding robots. Working with Step7, TIA Portal, Siemens Simatic S7 and TwinCat is no problem for you. You can also map the corresponding visualization via WinCC. Testing, commissioning and relevant program optimization are also part of your tasks. Customer assignments and the necessary service support in compliance with all relevant safety regulations round off your area of responsibility.
- Completed studies in the field of electrical engineering and information technology, automation technology or completed training with relevant professional experience
- Ideally several years of professional experience in the field of automation technology
- Several years of experience with Siemens S7 and TwinCat
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of PLC programming and visualization with WinCC
- High willingness to travel
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team!
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in your career development.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs for recommendation and recruitment
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team