Senior System Engineer – Avionics / Aerospace (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as a Senior System Engineer – Avionics / Aerospace (m/f/d/i) !
As a Senior System Engineer, you will assume complete responsibility for the flight control system of an electric VTOL in terms of the system architecture, development, safety assessment, integration and certification. You will define and monitor all components and subsystems of the entire system about the system-critical software and will be the central contact person for other departments and external suppliers. A solution oriented as well as a consistently independent way of working, sums up your area of responsibility.
- University Degree in the field of Aerospace Engineering, System/Software Engineering or similar
- Several years of experience in Part 21J / Part 25 / Part 23 as well as development of the Flight Guidance Systems
- Very good experience with control laws and flight guidance
- Experience with certification processes according to ARP4761 and ARP4754A
- Excellent Know How in the field of DO-178C / DO-331 / DO-297 and EASA/FAA is a must
- Fluent English language skills are essential and
- Fluent German would be beneficial
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL Team
We are happy to support your further, individual career steps !
What we offer:
- Interesting career options in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs
- Team events
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team