Function Developer Electromobility (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as Function Developer Electromobility (m/f/d/i) !
You are responsible for independent, requirements-based function development (electrified drive) according to the V-model. You are also able to create function specifications and define function architectures. Furthermore, you are also responsible for the functional commissioning of the vehicles as well as for the modeling of functions with the TargetLink tool. Working with a bill of materials system and creating functional safety concepts according to ISO 26262 sums up your profile.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- Good knowledge of model-based function or SW development according to V-Model is desired
- Experience in requirements-based development is desired
- Constantly developing products and optimizing work procedures / work processes is a plus
- A team-oriented approach to work is a prerequisite
- Fluent German - and good English skills, both written and spoken
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in shaping your career.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs for recommendation and recruitment
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team