Vehicle integration (m/f/d/i)
Engineering Automotive, Software, Hardware Munich, Heidenheim, Ingolstadt, Remote 40 hrs / wk
We are looking for you in the field of vehicle integration (m/f/d/i) !
You are the contact person and the interface between measurement technology, vehicle management and commissioning. To drive innovation topics forward, you bring the necessary experts to the table. You are responsible for achieving integration progress. You support the analysis of error messages in the control unit network of the entire vehicle and evaluate them.
- Completed studies in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electrical engineering or similar
- Profound knowledge with the Vektors tools (CAN tool chain)
- Knowledge of ADTF and GLIWA is desirable
- Experience with measurement data analysis of vehicle data
- Knowledge in measurement technology as well as IDEX, ODIS and Flashtools are desirable
- Fluent German and good English skills, both written and spoken
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL Team
We are happy to support your further, individual career steps !
What we offer:
- Interesting career options in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible Arbeitszeiten sowie mobiles Arbeiten
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs
- Team events
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team