Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as Embedded Software Developer (m/f/d/i) ! - Munich / Stuttgart / Friedrichshafen
Your focus is on embedded software development on ARM CORTEX-M microcontrollers. You develop communication and control algorithms and implement software modules for power tools and other digital products. The development of embedded software modules for BLDC motors is your main focus. The correspondingly detailed and technical documentation rounds off your area of responsibility.
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, information technology, mechatronics or similar
- Experience in embedded software development, especially motor controls, communication and algorithms
- Good knowledge of AC and DC motor controls and electronics and experience in programming microcontrollers
- Sound knowledge of ARM Cortex M microcontrollers with knowledge of the programming language C/C++, Python
- Good knowledge of software testing
- Good knowledge of German and English is desirable
- Good knowledge of German and English and good communication skills are desirable
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team!
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in your career development.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs for recommendation and recruitment
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team