DevOps Engineer - Cloud Security (m/f/d/i)
We are looking for you as a Dev(Sec)Ops Engineer in the area of Cloud Security (f/m/d/i)!
The consulting, conception and realisation of demanding transformation projects in cloud environments are part of your field of activity. You will also be responsible for the development of individual security solutions to support DevOps processes and the familiarisation with new DevOps and security tools, as well as the evaluation of the suitability for given issues. You are constantly dealing with the latest technologies and thus always stay one step ahead of our competitors.
- Successfully completed a university degree in (Business-) informatics or comparable
- Ideally consulting and development experience in several of the following technologies and languages:
- AWS, Azure
- Openshift, Kubernetes, CloudFoundry, Docker Swarm
- Linux, RedHat, RHEL
- Jenkins, Ansible, Bamboo
- JSON, Python, Bash, Groovy
- Docker, VMWare
- ELK-Stack, Prometheus, Grafana, SonarQube
- GitHub, GitLab
- Nexus, Artifactory
- Oracle, postgreSQL and MongoDB
- Hands-On experience with various IT security concepts related to Cloud
- Network Security, Access Control, Application Security etc.
- Relevant certifications in information security and cloud technologies like CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, AWS Solutions
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL team!
We are happy to support you individually and according to your ideas in your career development.
What we offer:
- Future prospects in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs for recommendation and recruitment
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team