Data Center Operation Manager (m/f/d/i)
We are searching for you as a Data Center Operation Manager (m/f/d/i) !
You are responsible for ensuring highly available data center operations and their mission-critical applications. In addition, you are also responsible for the creation of concepts, further development and optimization of global data center architectures.
You will be the first point of contact for evaluating and designing centralized and decentralized servers as well as storage and data protection architectures. Finally, you will manage the external consultants and, as a project manager, ensure smooth operations in the data center.
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, business informatics or similar
- Several years of professional experience in the IT industry is required
- Very good knowledge in the field of complex data center and cloud infrastructures is desirable
- Experience within project management is a plus
- A high degree of negotiation skills and competence in dealing with complex issues in a target group-oriented manner
- Intercultural sensitivity, interdisciplinary experience and a strong team spirit
- Fluency in written and spoken German and English
Shape your career with us! - Become part of the AVONEL Team
We are happy to support your further, individual career steps !
What we offer:
Interesting career options in an innovative, growing and agile company
- Interesting career options in an innovative, growing and agile company
- An exciting working environment with a wide range of career opportunities
- A salary that is in line with or above the general pay scale
- Flexible working hours and mobile working
- 30 vacation days per year and special leave for special occasions when employed by AVONEL
- Bonus programs
- Team events
A close, transparent and trusting cooperation is our highest demand.
We look forward to receiving your application documents and getting to know you in the future!
Contact person:Recruiting -Team